Enjoy a romantic getaway or family holiday in one of the many self-catering holiday cottages to rent in McGregor. With such a wide choice of accommodation from budget to luxury, McGregor is an ideal choice for a weekend break. A country cottage in our village can offer a great value for money holiday, with many establishments offering outside space and features such as log fires and wooden beamed traditional Cape ceilings. Some of the luxury cottages offer additional facilities such as hot tubs, spas, restaurants, breakfast baskets and private chef service.
Show ALL Show R50-150 pp Show R150-200 pp Show R200-250 pp Show above R250 pp
We will book and confirm for you free of charge. Send Enquiry Now
- Modern and luxurious self-catering apartment for the discerning couple looking for a peaceful slow time-out!
Sleeps 4 From R 575 pp/n R 2300 complete
Atikhama Luxury Villa
- Atikhama is a very spacious and luxurious 'Zen styled' home with a garden which is great for kids (sand pit, swings & pool). It has three bedrooms and three bathrooms, a large lounge (with open fire place) leading onto a fully equipped kitchen. Excellent Boma and outdoor catering facilities.
Sleeps 6 From R 358 pp/n R 2150 complete
Tanagra Guest Wine Farm
- Tanagra is an idyllic wine & guest farm with character providing stylish and yet authentic accommodation in 6 cottages - the ideal for the wine & nature lover. Private verandahs boasting scenic views. Indoor & outdoor fireplaces. Pool. Walking & hiking trails on farm or on adjoining Vrolijkheid Nature Reserve.
Sleeps 10 From R 500 pp/n R 1000 complete
- Summer House is situated in the heart of McGregor, within walking distance to shops and restaurants. This charming guest house is all about comfort including a swimming pool for those hot summer days, fireplace for the cold winter nights and fully equipped braai area for every occasion.
Sleeps 6 From R 440 pp/n R 880 complete
- Stylish and relaxing country retreat
Sleeps 8 From R 375 pp/n R 3500 complete
- Self catering cottage. Unfortunately no children or pets.
Sleeps 2 From R 600 pp/n R 1200 complete
- Thyme Out self-catering cottage and the Rosemary and Thyme B&B, offers a quiet luxury stay at the top end of the village
Sleeps 4 From R 450 pp/n R 900 complete
- Intostone is an elegant and spacious Cape homestead, set in the historic village of McGregor.
Sleeps 10 From R 334 pp/n R 4000 complete
- One upmarket double room with own entrance. Private lounge, kitchenette, TV in both rooms
Sleeps 2 From R 250 pp/n R 500 complete
- Set in the heart of the village is the well loved Temenos Retreat Centre.
What began as a small contemplative garden is now flourished a renowned Retreat visited over and over again by local & overseas visitors.
Sleeps 10 From R 530 pp/n
Plum Tree Cottage
- Charming and self contained, with a relaxed and casual atmosphere. Pets are welcome and families with young children will be able to relax whilst the children have the freedom to run around and play.
Sleeps 4 From R 395 pp/n R 1580 complete
- • Large shaded patio and braai area. Enclosed luscious indigenous garden, own carport. Renovated kitchen, 4 plate stove, combi microwave. Cob fireplace. Sleeps 2-4: bedroom with queen size bed, mezzanine with 2 singles. Shower en suite, seperate bathroom and bath, wall shower and wc. Pet friendly. Ideal for couples or a family with young children.
Sleeps 4 From R 200 pp/n R 800 complete
- Self-catering cottage. All bathrooms have private outside showers. An Additional En-suite Double room (with private entrance)is available in the main house.
Sleeps 8 From R 400 pp/n R 800 complete
- Ideally placed near the top of the McGregor slope, the flatlet offers magnificent views of the surrounding mountain rim and of the village itself.
Sleeps 2 From R 440 pp/n R 440 complete
- Two bedroom, two bathroom thatched roof self-catering cottage. Large lounge with fireplace, dining area and fully equipped kitchen. Large back stoep with lovely view. Braai facilities
Sleeps 4 From R 250 pp/n
- The perfect place to stay for 2! Situated in the upper village in a quiet street with beautiful views.
Sleeps 3 From R 395 pp/n R 790 complete
The Kite House
- Best Of Both Worlds - Country Setting With Modern Conveniences Of City Living.
Expansive living and entertaining areas, with easy open indoor / outdoor flow. Double volume lounge & kitchen areas, with glass stack back doors to over-sized view patio. Unobstructed views across the landscaped gardens & pool to the mountains and hills in the backdrop.
Sleeps 6 From R 400 pp/n R 2400 complete
- Tigh-na-Breagha – meaning House of Beauty in Gaelic - is owned by a South African-Scottish couple. The name was chosen to remember their free-spirited border collie Breagha who came from the Scottish island of Barra, and who would have loved McGregor.
Sleeps 4 From R 1250 pp/n R 2000 complete
Tumbleweed Cottage McGregor
- Tumbleweed Cottage, a McGregor self catering accommodation to rent for holidays and short stays / Weekend country getaway close to Cape Town
Sleeps 6 From R 500 pp/n R 2400 complete
- Charming country cottage situated in the heart of the village and walking distance to nearby shops, restaurants and pubs.
Sleeps 6 From R 300 pp/n R 1800 complete
Carpe Diem Guesthouse
- Large rambling thatched roof 5 bedroomed house with sparkling lap pool set among the vineyards and mountain views.
Sleeps 10 From R 250 pp/n R 2750 complete
- 1.Pool-side cottage.1 bedroom self-catering unit with separate entrance. Swimming pool. Braai/Barbeque facilities. Unit has a double bed.
2. Double storey cottage. 2 Bedrooms. 1 with double bed, other with 2 single beds. Fully fitted for self-catering. Braai/barbeque facilities.
nb. Not for the frail or young children!
Sleeps 6 From R 310 pp/n
- Enjoy your own stylish, modern self-contained ground floor space, stoep, courtyard and pool when you stay in our lovely home in the heart of McGregor. Get to know our horses who also share the site. 2 bedrooms - 1 ensuite/aircon - 2 bathrooms, kitchenette and braai, study/dining room - all yours! Peace and quiet guaranteed.
Sleeps 4 From R 600 pp/n R 1150 complete
- Spacious cottage on the outskirts of McGregor with two bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen, dining table and inside braai. The sunny patio is ideal to relax and enjoy nature and quiet surroundings
Sleeps 4 From R 1400 pp/n R 1400 complete
- Orchard Cottage is a beautiful, vintage thatch roof cottage in a large child friendly garden with a play place. The cottage can accommodate up to 4 adult guests and has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room, and a kitchen.
Sleeps 4 From R 400 pp/n R 900 complete
- Yellowstone Cottages offers 2 luxury fully furnished self-catering, country cottages.
The Honeymoon Cottage (R799 per unit) can accommodate two guests whilst the larger Family Cottage (R1195 per unit) can sleep up to 4 guests.
Both Cottages have DSTV and Wifi.
Sleeps 6 From R 399 pp/n R 1195 complete
Miss Milly Folly
- Conveniently located at the beginning of the village. Walking distance to all shops & cafes. Historical Cottage with fireplace and enclosed garden. Pet friendly.
Sleeps 4 From R 275 pp/n R 1000 complete
Wild Almond Cottage
- A gorgeous Palmiet thatched Adobe McGregor Cottage set in a beautiful secluded, flower filled garden with achingly beautiful mountain views. 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms self-catering cottage sleeping 4 persons with open-plan thatched barn comprising sitting room, dining room and kitchen. Secure private garden with plunge pool and off-street-parking. Wifi.
Sleeps 4 From R 375 pp/n R 1500 complete
Lady Grey Cottage
- Country living - weekends, holidays & retreats in McGregor
Lady Grey Cottage is a beautiful old heritage home in the quaint village of McGregor. Built in 1865 this gem of a home offers accommodation for up to 4 people (plus 1 extra child on a couch). Ideal for families, couples, and artists wanting to escape into the surrounds of the Little Karoo.
Sleeps 5 From R 200 pp/n R 800 complete
The Lady Grey Walk Cottage
- The Lady Grey walk cottage :'Your home away from home’ – Immaculate self-catering Cape Holland’s cottage with 3 bedrooms(fully fitted mezzanine with on-suite and bedroom with mountain views for the young and independent spirit, 3 bathrooms , fitted kitchen, , automated garage.Verandah ,courtyard and lovely garden. Pet and children friendly.
Sleeps 8 From R 275 pp/n R 1650 complete
Rhebokskraal Olive Estate
- Rhebokskraal is a working olive farm just outside Mc Gregor and offers affordable accommodation on farm as well as Olive tours and art and scuplture classes.
Sleeps 5 From R 350 pp/n R 1200 complete
- A thatched cottage in traditional Cape style with view over vineyards towards the Riviersonderend mountains. Tswalu has the benefit of a large covered verandah for cool semi-outdoor living looking onto a shady and secluded garden. Perfect for a relaxing time away from city bustle, or as a base to explore McGregor and the Breede River Valley. Sleeps 4
Sleeps 4 From R 350 pp/n R 1400 complete
- Large shaded patio and braai area. Enclosed luscious indigenous garden, own carport. Renovated kitchen, 4 plate stove, combi microwave. Cob fireplace. Sleeps 2-4: bedroom with queen size bed, mezzanine with 2 singles. Shower en suite, seperate bathroom and bath, wall shower and wc. Pet friendly. Ideal for couples or a family with young children.
Sleeps 4 From R 295 pp/n R 1180 complete
- The Wine Farm Cottages are beautiful self-catering, fully equipped cottages with open plan lounges and kitchen and patios. Equipped with outdoor fire and braai facilities.
Sleeps 10 From R 250 pp/n
Lemon Tree Cottage
- Neat & characterful 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom. Open plan lounge / kitchen doors to open front garden & enclosed private back garden. Bordering Nature Reserve with lovely North views. Sleeps 4 max.
Sleeps 4 From R 350 pp/n R 1400 complete
- Sleeps four people: 2 double bedrooms, 2 shower rooms, living room and kitchen with large scullery
(ideal for parking bikes), spacious stoeps, large enclosed garden, outside shower, fireplace and wifi, Well behaved pets welcome by arrangement.
Sleeps 4 From R 450 pp/n R 1800 complete