Enjoy a romantic getaway or family holiday in one of the many self-catering holiday cottages to rent in McGregor. With such a wide choice of accommodation from budget to luxury, McGregor is an ideal choice for a weekend break. A country cottage in our village can offer a great value for money holiday, with many establishments offering outside space and features such as log fires and wooden beamed traditional Cape ceilings. Some of the luxury cottages offer additional facilities such as hot tubs, spas, restaurants, breakfast baskets and private chef service.
Show ALL Show R50-150 pp Show R150-200 pp Show R200-250 pp Show above R250 pp
We will book and confirm for you free of charge. Send Enquiry Now
- Charming country cottage situated in the heart of the village and walking distance to nearby shops, restaurants and pubs.
Sleeps 6 From R 1800 pp/n R 1800 complete
Wild Almond Cottage
- A gorgeous Palmiet thatched Adobe McGregor Cottage set in a beautiful secluded, flower filled garden with achingly beautiful mountain views. 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms self-catering cottage sleeping 4 persons with open-plan thatched barn comprising sitting room, dining room and kitchen. Secure private garden with plunge pool and off-street-parking. Wifi.
Sleeps 4 From R 350 pp/n R 1200 complete
Atikhama Luxury Villa
- Atikhama is a very spacious and luxurious 'Zen styled' home with a garden which is great for kids (sand pit, swings & pool). It has three bedrooms and three bathrooms, a large lounge (with open fire place) leading onto a fully equipped kitchen. Excellent Boma and outdoor catering facilities.
Sleeps 6 From R 325 pp/n R 1950 complete
- Summer House is situated in the heart of McGregor, within walking distance to shops and restaurants. This charming guest house is all about comfort including a swimming pool for those hot summer days, fireplace for the cold winter nights and fully equipped braai area for every occasion.
Sleeps 6 From R 400 pp/n R 800 complete
Tanagra Guest Wine Farm
- Tanagra is an idyllic wine & guest farm with character providing stylish and yet authentic accommodation in 6 cottages - the ideal for the wine & nature lover. Private verandahs boasting scenic views. Indoor & outdoor fireplaces. Pool. Walking & hiking trails on farm or on adjoining Vrolijkheid Nature Reserve.
Sleeps 10 From R 450 pp/n R 900 complete
- Orchard Cottage is a beautiful, vintage thatch roof cottage in a large child friendly garden with a play place. The cottage can accommodate up to 4 adult guests and has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room, and a kitchen.
Sleeps 4 From R 300 pp/n R 850 complete
- The Wine Farm Cottages are beautiful self-catering, fully equipped cottages with open plan lounges and kitchen and patios. Equipped with outdoor fire and braai facilities.
Sleeps 10 From R 230 pp/n
Tumbleweed Cottage McGregor
- Tumbleweed Cottage, a McGregor self catering accommodation to rent for holidays and short stays / Weekend country getaway close to Cape Town
Sleeps 6 From R 500 pp/n R 2400 complete
- Enjoy your own stylish, modern self-contained ground floor space, stoep, courtyard and pool when you stay in our lovely home in the heart of McGregor. Get to know our horses who also share the site. 2 bedrooms - 1 ensuite/aircon - 2 bathrooms, kitchenette and braai, study/dining room - all yours! Peace and quiet guaranteed.
Sleeps 4 From R 600 pp/n R 1150 complete
- Large shaded patio and braai area. Enclosed luscious indigenous garden, own carport. Renovated kitchen, 4 plate stove, combi microwave. Cob fireplace. Sleeps 2-4: bedroom with queen size bed, mezzanine with 2 singles. Shower en suite, seperate bathroom and bath, wall shower and wc. Pet friendly. Ideal for couples or a family with young children.
Sleeps 4 From R 295 pp/n R 1180 complete
Green Gables Country Inn
- Standing the test of time in a village where time stands still"
Green Gables Old Mill Country Inn is situated at the top of the village and offers the full country get away experience at affordable prices.
Sleeps 10 From R 450 pp/n R 900 complete
- Set in the heart of the village is the well loved Temenos Retreat Centre.
What began as a small contemplative garden is now flourished a renowned Retreat visited over and over again by local & overseas visitors.
Sleeps 10 From R 407.5 pp/n
Lemon Tree Cottage
- Neat & characterful 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom. Open plan lounge / kitchen doors to open front garden & enclosed private back garden. Bordering Nature Reserve with lovely North views. Sleeps 4 max.
Sleeps 4 From R 350 pp/n R 1400 complete
- Two bedroom, two bathroom thatched roof self-catering cottage. Large lounge with fireplace, dining area and fully equipped kitchen. Large back stoep with lovely view. Braai facilities
Sleeps 4 From R 250 pp/n
- Sempurna Estate is a working, heritage grape and fruit farm,conveniently located 1km from McGregor. The farm is in a beautiful and peaceful setting, with historic farm buildings surrounded by vineyards, orchards, and Karoo fynbos. Guests can choose between self-catering and B&B accommodation. There are numerous activities for active, outdoor guests.
Sleeps 6 From R 2000 pp/n R 2000 complete
The Kite House
- Best Of Both Worlds - Country Setting With Modern Conveniences Of City Living.
Expansive living and entertaining areas, with easy open indoor / outdoor flow. Double volume lounge & kitchen areas, with glass stack back doors to over-sized view patio. Unobstructed views across the landscaped gardens & pool to the mountains and hills in the backdrop.
Sleeps 6 From R 400 pp/n R 2400 complete
- At the top of McGregor village, Buckle's Corner is a 283sqm thatched home with two outside 'stoeps'; a braai and mixed lawn and flower garden. 3min walk from dam. Minutes from gourmet restaurants. Short hop to wine farms & mtn walks. Linen washed.
Sleeps 6 From R 300 pp/n R 1600 complete
Miss Milly Folly
- Conveniently located at the beginning of the village. Walking distance to all shops & cafes. Historical Cottage with fireplace and enclosed garden. Pet friendly.
Sleeps 4 From R 275 pp/n R 1000 complete
- Immaculate 3 bedroom self-catering house with a tasteful mix of contemporary an antique furnishings, large patios, manicured garden, pool, scenic views next to dam and Krans Nature Reserve
Sleeps 6 From R 350 pp/n R 2500 complete
- Yellowstone Cottages offers 2 luxury fully furnished self-catering, country cottages.
The Honeymoon Cottage (R749 per unit) can accommodate two guests whilst the larger Family Cottage (R1145 per unit) can sleep up to 4 guests.
Both Cottages have DSTV and Wifi.
Sleeps 6 From R 374.5 pp/n R 1145 complete
- Sleeps four people: 2 double bedrooms, 2 shower rooms, living room and kitchen with large scullery
(ideal for parking bikes), spacious stoeps, large enclosed garden, outside shower, fireplace and wifi, Well behaved pets welcome by arrangement.
Sleeps 4 From R 450 pp/n R 1800 complete
Pear Tree Cottage
- Two of McGregor's historical gems.
These two charming and tastefully thatched restored cottages offers everything for a comfortable country getaway.
Both cottages are fully equipped and each cottage has a fireplace and a private braai area. One cottage sleeps 2 and the other cottages sleeps 4.
Fully DSTV and Wi-Fi are available.
Sleeps 6 From R 300 pp/n
Carpe Diem Guesthouse
- Large rambling thatched roof 5 bedroomed house with sparkling lap pool set among the vineyards and mountain views.
Sleeps 10 From R 250 pp/n R 2250 complete
- Intostone is an elegant and spacious Cape homestead, set in the historic village of McGregor.
Sleeps 10 From R 317 pp/n R 3800 complete
- This former cattleshed has been recently rennovated into a modern comfortable one bedroomed cottage with magnificent views across the fields and surrounding hills. It is a stand alone cottage, completely secure with plunge pool and private lawn and garden
Sleeps 2 From R 320 pp/n
- Veranda facing the garden, plentiful birdlife,far from the madding crowd.
Sleeps 3 From R 250 pp/n R 500 complete
- One upmarket double room with own entrance. Private lounge, kitchenette, TV in both rooms
Sleeps 2 From R 250 pp/n R 500 complete
- A thatched cottage in traditional Cape style with view over vineyards towards the Riviersonderend mountains. Tswalu has the benefit of a large covered verandah for cool semi-outdoor living looking onto a shady and secluded garden. Perfect for a relaxing time away from city bustle, or as a base to explore McGregor and the Breede River Valley. Sleeps 4
Sleeps 4 From R 350 pp/n
- Huis is a cluster of three self-catering heritage cottages around a charming central courtyard. An ideal space for family weekends, romantic getaways for two or for groups travelling together.
Sleeps 6 From R 350 pp/n R 700 complete
Boesmanskloof -Die Galg
- These huts are situated 16km outside the Village right at the start/end of
Boesmanskloof Hiking Trail. The huts are all equipped with electricity.
Each hut has inside and outside fireplaces for braais.
Sleeps 4 - 15 people per hut.
Sleeps 10 From R 160 pp/n R 550 complete
- A beautifully restored cottage in the heart of the village. Three bedrooms all ensuite with open plan kitchen, dining and living space leading onto a courtyard and barbeque area. Pass time stoep-sitting with your glass of wine watching McGregor slowly meander by. The location makes it an easy crawl to the pubs and restuarants.
Sleeps 6 From R 390 pp/n R 2300 complete
Plum Tree Cottage
- Charming and self contained, with a relaxed and casual atmosphere. Pets are welcome and families with young children will be able to relax whilst the children have the freedom to run around and play.
Sleeps 4 From R 395 pp/n R 1580 complete
- 1.Pool-side cottage.1 bedroom self-catering unit with separate entrance. Swimming pool. Braai/Barbeque facilities. Unit has a double bed.
2. Double storey cottage. 2 Bedrooms. 1 with double bed, other with 2 single beds. Fully fitted for self-catering. Braai/barbeque facilities.
nb. Not for the frail or young children!
Sleeps 6 From R 285 pp/n
- McGregor Backpackers, definitely not your average backpackers, more a flash packers where you are always welcome to come and visit if you have never stayed in a backpackers before but have heard all the horror stories
Sleeps 10 From R 150 pp/n
Rhebokskraal Olive Estate
- Rhebokskraal is a working olive farm just outside Mc Gregor and offers affordable accommodation on farm as well as Rhebokskraal olyf Kombuis in the Villagers farm stall in Mc Gregor where people can taste and buy olives and lots more.
Sleeps 10 From R 350 pp/n R 1400 complete
- Modern and luxurious self-catering apartment for the discerning couple looking for a peaceful slow time-out!
Sleeps 4 From R 575 pp/n R 2300 complete
- Ideally placed near the top of the McGregor slope, the flatlet offers magnificent views of the surrounding mountain rim and of the village itself.
Sleeps 2 From R 410 pp/n R 410 complete
The Lady Grey Walk Cottage
- The Lady Grey walk cottage :'Your home away from home’ – Immaculate self-catering Cape Holland’s cottage with 3 bedrooms(fully fitted mezzanine with on-suite and bedroom with mountain views for the young and independent spirit, 3 bathrooms , fitted kitchen, , automated garage.Verandah ,courtyard and lovely garden. Pet and children friendly.
Sleeps 8 From R 275 pp/n R 1970 complete
- The perfect place to stay for 2! Situated in the upper village in a quiet street with beautiful views.
Sleeps 3 From R 350 pp/n R 900 complete
Lady Grey Cottage
- Country living - weekends, holidays & retreats in McGregor
Lady Grey Cottage is a beautiful old heritage home in the quaint village of McGregor. Built in 1865 this gem of a home offers accommodation for up to 4 people (plus 1 extra child on a couch). Ideal for families, couples, and artists wanting to escape into the surrounds of the Little Karoo.
Sleeps 5 From R 200 pp/n R 800 complete