Bed and Breakfast
Treat the kids to one of the many family run bed and breakfasts, offering a warm welcome to those tired little adventurers. Spend the night on a traditional farm or Karoo Cottage. After a hard days walk, retreat to the rural surroundings that typify the beauty of the McGregor Valley countryside. There are a number of organic guest houses in McGregor, priding themselves on supporting locally produced goods and delivering an unforgettable Karoo town experience.
We will book and confirm for you free of charge. Send Enquiry Now
- A romantic night away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Sleeps 4 R 1400 complete
- Self-catering cottage. All bathrooms have private outside showers. An Additional En-suite Double room (with private entrance)is available in the main house.
Sleeps 8 From R 400 pp/n R 800 complete
Green Gables Country Inn
- Standing the test of time in a village where time stands still. Green Gables Country Inn is situated at the top of the village and offers the full country get away experience. Comfortable accommodation, country cooking and the cozy pub welcome you.
Enquire Now1st Jul to 31st Aug
Sleeps 10 From R 650 pp/n R 1100 complete
- Newly renovated double room in delightful old Cape home circa 1880 with own entrance and off-street parking. The house has a thatched roof, traditional reed ceilings and wooden floors. It is adjacent to Millstone Pottery and Gallery where hosts Paul and Nina have been making wood-fired pots for 20 years.
Sleeps 2 From R 300 pp/n R 600 complete
- Adults only couples retreat. No.2 on TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence 2015, 2016 & 2017 award! Beautiful deluxe suites have bedroom with fireplace, private lounge and own entrance. Luxury extras include robes, slippers & complimentary nightcaps. Breakfast under the vines. Refreshing pool in pretty, tranquil garden. Featured 'Winelands Hot Spot' in Getaway!
Sleeps 4 From R 600 pp/n R 1400 complete
Carpe Diem Guesthouse
- Large rambling thatched roof 5 bedroomed house with sparkling lap pool set among the vineyards and mountain views.
Sleeps 10 From R 250 pp/n R 2750 complete
- Sempurna Estate is a working, heritage grape and fruit farm,conveniently located 1km from McGregor. The farm is in a beautiful and peaceful setting, with historic farm buildings surrounded by vineyards, orchards, and Karoo fynbos. Guests can choose between self-catering and B&B accommodation. There are numerous activities for active, outdoor guests.
Sleeps 6 From R 2200 pp/n R 2200 complete
- Thyme Out self-catering cottage and the Rosemary and Thyme B&B, offers a quiet luxury stay at the top end of the village
Sleeps 4 From R 450 pp/n R 900 complete
Old Village Lodge
- Rated No 1 In Mcgregor On Tripadvisor!
travellers Choice For 2015 & 2016!
luxury Accommodation With Air-conditioning In All The Bedrooms, Swimming Pool & Tranquil Established Garden.
Sleeps 6 From R 650 pp/n
- Set in the heart of the village is the well loved Temenos Retreat Centre.
What began as a small contemplative garden is now flourished a renowned Retreat visited over and over again by local & overseas visitors.
Sleeps 10 From R 530 pp/n
- Fine dining, superb food and a marvelous selection of local wines.
Tebaldi’s – the perfect place to unwind and celebrate Life.
Stop Press: Listed in Eat Out's 1000 Best Restaurants in South Africa 2011! See more."
Sleeps 2 From R 50 pp/n