Looking for a comfortable bed for the night and do not need catering facilities? These places offer limited catering and the chance to enjoy one of a wonderful restaurants in the breede river valley. McGregor has places that offer breakfast over the weekends so you won't go hungry. Just ask for recommendations.
We will book and confirm for you free of charge. Send Enquiry Now
- Newly renovated double room in delightful old Cape home circa 1880 with own entrance and off-street parking. The house has a thatched roof, traditional reed ceilings and wooden floors. It is adjacent to Millstone Pottery and Gallery where hosts Paul and Nina have been making wood-fired pots for 20 years.
Sleeps 2 From R 400 pp/n R 600 complete
- Veranda facing the garden, plentiful birdlife,far from the madding crowd.
Sleeps 3 From R 250 pp/n R 500 complete
- McGregor Backpackers, definitely not your average backpackers, more a flash packers where you are always welcome to come and visit if you have never stayed in a backpackers before but have heard all the horror stories
Sleeps 10 From R 150 pp/n
Lady Grey Cottage
- Country living - weekends, holidays & retreats in McGregor
Lady Grey Cottage is a beautiful old heritage home in the quaint village of McGregor. Built in 1865 this gem of a home offers accommodation for up to 4 people (plus 1 extra child on a couch). Ideal for families, couples, and artists wanting to escape into the surrounds of the Little Karoo.
Sleeps 5 From R 200 pp/n R 800 complete
- Haywards House offers guests with the perfect place to spend the night while exploring the wonderful village of McGregor. The room has a queen sized brass bed, with exceptionally comfortable mattress and duvet, with en-suite shower / bathroom.
Sleeps 2 From R 500 pp/n R 1000 complete
Tumbleweed Cottage McGregor
- Tumbleweed Cottage, a McGregor self catering accommodation to rent for holidays and short stays / Weekend country getaway close to Cape Town
Sleeps 6 From R 500 pp/n R 2400 complete
- Adults only couples retreat. No.2 on TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence 2015, 2016 & 2017 award! Beautiful deluxe suites have bedroom with fireplace, private lounge and own entrance. Luxury extras include robes, slippers & complimentary nightcaps. Breakfast under the vines. Refreshing pool in pretty, tranquil garden. Featured 'Winelands Hot Spot' in Getaway!
Sleeps 4 From R 500 pp/n
- Yellowstone Cottages offers 2 luxury fully furnished self-catering, country cottages.
The Honeymoon Cottage (R749 per unit) can accommodate two guests whilst the larger Family Cottage (R1145 per unit) can sleep up to 4 guests.
Both Cottages have DSTV and Wifi.
Sleeps 6 From R 374.5 pp/n R 1145 complete
Carpe Diem Guesthouse
- Large rambling thatched roof 5 bedroomed house with sparkling lap pool set among the vineyards and mountain views.
Sleeps 10 From R 250 pp/n R 2250 complete
- Self-catering cottage. All bathrooms have private outside showers. An Additional En-suite Double room (with private entrance)is available in the main house.
Sleeps 8 From R 300 pp/n R 1200 complete
- Summer House is situated in the heart of McGregor, within walking distance to shops and restaurants. This charming guest house is all about comfort including a swimming pool for those hot summer days, fireplace for the cold winter nights and fully equipped braai area for every occasion.
Sleeps 6 From R 400 pp/n R 800 complete