Take home more than just memories. A variety of unique shopping experiences awaits you in McGregor. We have many small shops and a beautifully designed courtyard with interesting shops and a restaurant. There are deli's and coffee shops with goodies to sample and buy. The Saturday morning market features many local crafts, art and food items. There is designer jewellery and art; ideal for gifts or to spoil yourself. Look out for the events & book fairs.
Places offering shopping services are listed below in random order.
- The kind of shop where you are sure to find that special gift or momento. What about something decadent and luxurious just for you. Linen, Cotton Clothing, Hair and Beauty Products, Decor and furnishing items.
Also locally made chandeliers and wooden products.Our cosy little shop is now combined with Malmani so there is even more variety.
Open Mon- Sun
Saturday Pop-up Market
- Every Saturday a small market pops up, just near the Tourism Office. Visitors and locals delight in the choice of fresh vegetables, organic goods, pates, preserves, home-baked pies and crafts.
1st Jan only
- Home-baked & Take Aways who provide fresh homemade products to the wider community
From R 10 per head
- Paul de Jongh and Nina Shand produce high temperature, wood-fired and salt-glazed stoneware and porcelain at their showroom and studio in Bree Street. They also make wood-fired terracotta, electric-fired domestic ware as well as sculptural and decorative raku pieces.
Proudly Art Route McGregor.
Art Route McGregor
- Local artists, potters and crafters offer a range of works created in McGregor. Ten venues offer the visitor as many experiences. A brochure with a map, open times and contact details is available at the Tourism Office.
- A new venue in the heart of McGregor where you can view Dani's Photos latest photography and prints. It is also a venue for solo exhibitions, events and workshops.
- Bemind Wyne is a garagiste wine cellar where Ilse Schutte produce her own exclusive range of wines with pastion.Ilse has been making wine commercially for 16 years and decided it was time to live out her passion for wine making at her own cellar. "I create elegant, classic wines that can be enjoyed to the last sip"