McGregor Open Gardens
- Remember, McGregor Open Gardens in October. 10am-4pm each day.
There will be ten gardens to visit, with a great variety of planting, but emphasis will be on indigenous and waterwise gardens.
Contact Ann Bedford on the number below
10th to 11th Oct
- Join us for a weekend in McGregor and help explore new and exciting routes for the Ride2Nowhere 2014 event! Or just come along for a bit of fun and enjoy the outdoors of McGregor!
cost: R700.00 per person
*Partners, friends, non-riders welcome!
25th to 27th Apr
Hands On Harvest
- 2015 Grape Harvest Wine Festival.
Pick 'em !
Stomp 'em !
Ferment 'em !
Enjoy em !
This year features the 'Amazing Race', 10 teams, 10 wineries, 10 activities, one winner !
Click on the www button above for the full hoh Program .
7th Feb to 29th Mar
- Wineries and Guesthouses from Ashton, Bonnievale, McGregor and Robertson will welcome visitors into their homes, to their dining tables and onto their farms for a 'slow' food & wine experience. Long tables, lazy afternoons, good food and wine.
Named 'Best Wine Route promotion 2007,2008' by Graham Howe (renowned travel journalist - wine dot coza
7th to 10th Aug
- Join in Team Sports, Family fun games, Activities and Entertainment for all the local Community; Nov 29th from midday
28th Nov only
Wacky Wine Weekend
- Wacky Wine Weekend Celebrates - Demonstrating the Robertson Wine Valley’s commitment, innovation and excellence in wine tourism development
4th to 7th Jun
Annual Book Fair!
- Reuse Boekemark - McGregor
‘n Absolute Boekefees!
Kom snuffel gerus!
Giant Winter Book Fair
Love good books and great bargains?
This one is for you!
25 to 27 May 2012
22nd to 24th May
McGregor Poetry Festival
- McGregor Poetry Festival
When: Friday 28 August to Sunday 30 August 2015
Where: McGregor, Western Cape, Sa
Categories: Annual Festivals / Arts & Culture
28th to 30th Aug
- McGregor Tourism proudly present a fabulous 3-day Mountain Bike event in McGregor.
Registration on Thursday evening. Cycling, food stalls, wine-tasting and lots of fun Friday - Sunday.
10th to 13th Sep
Wine on the River
- The Robertson Wine Valley brings you this years Wine on the River Festival.
This idyllic open-air wine festival takes place on the banks of the Breede River at the Goudmyn Farm between Robertson and Bonnievale.
an Experience You'll Never Forget!
16th to 18th Oct