Wine on the River
- The Robertson Wine Valley brings you this years Wine on the River Festival.
This idyllic open-air wine festival takes place on the banks of the Breede River at the Goudmyn Farm between Robertson and Bonnievale.
an Experience You'll Never Forget!
16th to 18th Oct
- Join in Team Sports, Family fun games, Activities and Entertainment for all the local Community; Nov 29th from midday
28th Nov only
- Wineries and Guesthouses from Ashton, Bonnievale, McGregor and Robertson will welcome visitors into their homes, to their dining tables and onto their farms for a 'slow' food & wine experience. Long tables, lazy afternoons, good food and wine.
Named 'Best Wine Route promotion 2007,2008' by Graham Howe (renowned travel journalist - wine dot coza
7th to 10th Aug
MMM MCGREGOR FESTIVAL
- Linking creativity to a celebration of comestibles, this event brings together galleries & gastronomy …so say ‘mmmM’, as you sample the mastery of the cellar, the kitchen and studio…
26th Sep only
From R 75 per head
- An annual 3-day Mountain Bike Race based in the beautiful valley of McGregor with a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Same start and finish venue daily with a short (40km) or Long (60km) route to choose from.
Proper mountain biking, with adventurous routes, food stalls, wine-tasting, supporter and kids activities and lots of fun from Friday - Sunday.
10th to 13th Sep
Annual Book Fair!
- Reuse Boekemark - McGregor
‘n Absolute Boekefees!
Kom snuffel gerus!
Giant Winter Book Fair
Love good books and great bargains?
This one is for you!
25 to 27 May 2012
22nd to 24th May
McGregor Poetry Festival
- McGregor Poetry Festival
When: Friday 28 August to Sunday 30 August 2015
Where: McGregor, Western Cape, Sa
Categories: Annual Festivals / Arts & Culture
28th to 30th Aug
McGregor Open Gardens
- Magic of Nature in a semi-Karoo climate. 14 Gardens with community food gardens & a herb farm feature with horticultural experts. Remember, 10 & 11th Oct 10am-4pm.
There will be ten gardens to visit, with a great variety of planting, but emphasis will be on indigenous and waterwise gardens.
Contact Ann Bedford on the number below
10th to 11th Oct
Hands On Harvest
- 2015 Grape Harvest Wine Festival.
Pick 'em !
Stomp 'em !
Ferment 'em !
Enjoy em !
This year features the 'Amazing Race', 10 teams, 10 wineries, 10 activities, one winner !
Click on the www button above for the full hoh Program .
7th Feb to 29th Mar