McGregor Open Gardens
- Magic of Nature - with rainbow colours in a rain shadow. 11 Gardens with community project and also visiting horticultural experts. Remember, 22 & 23rd Oct 10am-4pm.
There will be ten gardens to visit, with a great variety of planting, but emphasis will be on indigenous and waterwise gardens.
Contact Ann Bedford on the number below
22nd to 23rd Oct
- Join in Team Sports, Family fun games, Activities and Entertainment for all the local Community; Nov 29th from midday
28th Nov only
Wacky Wine Weekend
- Wacky Wine Weekend Celebrates - Demonstrating the Robertson Wine Valley’s commitment, innovation and excellence in wine tourism development
2nd to 5th Jun
- Wineries and Guesthouses from Ashton, Bonnievale, McGregor and Robertson will welcome visitors into their homes, to their dining tables and onto their farms for a 'slow' food & wine experience. Long tables, lazy afternoons, good food and wine.
Named 'Best Wine Route promotion 2007,2008' by Graham Howe (renowned travel journalist - wine dot coza
7th to 10th Aug
McGregor Poetry Festival
- McGregor Poetry Festival
When: Friday 28 August to Sunday 30 August 2015
Where: McGregor, Western Cape, Sa
Categories: Annual Festivals / Arts & Culture
28th to 30th Aug
MMM MCGREGOR FESTIVAL
- … say ‘mmmM’, as you sample wines & foods from mmm..Marketstalls, or eatery menus with an artistic flavour…
24th to 25th Sep
From R 50 per head
Winter Book Fair!
- Reuse Boekemark - McGregor
‘n Absolute Boekefees!
Kom snuffel gerus!
Giant Winter Book Fair
Love good books and great bargains?
This one is for you!
20-22 May 10am to 5pm ( Sunday 3pm)
20th to 22nd May
McGregor Poetry Festival
- A 3-day national festival dedicated to poetry providing an opportunity for poets to be showcased and honoured.
26th to 28th Aug
Hands On Harvest
- 2016 Grape Harvest Wine Festival.
Pick 'em !
Stomp 'em !
Ferment 'em !
Enjoy em !
This year features the 'Amazing Race', 10 teams, 10 wineries, 10 activities, one winner !
Click on the www button above for the full hoh Program .
6th Feb to 27th Mar
Wine on the River
- The Robertson Wine Valley brings you this years Wine on the River Festival.
This idyllic open-air wine festival takes place on the banks of the Breede River at the Goudmyn Farm between Robertson and Bonnievale.
an Experience You'll Never Forget!
14th to 16th Oct
- An annual 3-day Mountain Bike Race based in the beautiful valley of McGregor with a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Same start and finish venue daily with a short (40km) or Long (60km) route to choose from.
Proper mountain biking, with adventurous routes, food stalls, wine-tasting, supporter and kids activities and lots of fun from Friday - Sunday.
8th to 11th Sep