Hands On Harvest
- 2016 Grape Harvest Wine Festival.
Pick 'em !
Stomp 'em !
Ferment 'em !
Enjoy em !
This year features the 'Amazing Race', 10 teams, 10 wineries, 10 activities, one winner !
Click on the www button above for the full hoh Program .
10th to 12th Mar
- Wineries and Guesthouses from Ashton, Bonnievale, McGregor and Robertson will welcome visitors into their homes, to their dining tables and onto their farms for a 'slow' food & wine experience. Long tables, lazy afternoons, good food and wine.
Named 'Best Wine Route promotion 2007,2008' by Graham Howe (renowned travel journalist - wine dot coza
4th to 6th Aug
- Join in Team Sports, Family fun games, Activities and Entertainment for all the local Community
2nd Dec only
McGregor Poetry Festival
- A 3-day national festival dedicated to poetry providing an opportunity for poets to be showcased and honoured.
25th to 27th Aug
- An annual 3-day Mountain Bike Race based in the beautiful valley of McGregor with a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Same start and finish venue daily with a short (40km) or Long (60km) route to choose from.
Proper mountain biking, with adventurous routes, food stalls, wine-tasting, supporter and kids activities and lots of fun from Friday - Sunday.
7th to 10th Sep
Wine on the River
- The Robertson Wine Valley brings you this years Wine on the River Festival. Celebrate Spring on the banks of the Breede River at the Robertson Wine Valley’s 11th annual Wine on the River festival taking place from 14-16 October 2016
14th to 16th Oct
McGregor Food & Wine Festiv
- … say ‘mmm’, as you sample wines & foods from Marketstalls, or eatery menus with an artistic flavour…
30th Sep only
From R 80 per head
Wacky Wine Weekend
- Wacky Wine Weekend Celebrates - Demonstrating the Robertson Wine Valley’s commitment, innovation and excellence in wine tourism development
1st to 4th Jun
McGregor Open Gardens
- Magic of Nature - with rainbow colours in a rain shadow. 11 Gardens with community project and also visiting horticultural experts. Remember, 28th & 29th Oct 10am-4pm.
There will be ten gardens to visit, with a great variety of planting, but emphasis will be on indigenous and waterwise gardens.
Contact Ann Bedford on the number below
28th to 29th Oct