McGregor Poetry Festival
- McGregor Poetry Festival
When: Friday 24 October to Sunday 26 October 2014
Where: McGregor, Western Cape, Sa
Categories: Annual Festivals / Arts & Culture
24th to 26th Oct
Wine on the River
- The Robertson Wine Valley brings you this years Wine on the River Festival.
This idyllic open-air wine festival takes place on the banks of the Breede River at the Goudmyn Farm between Robertson and Bonnievale.
an Experience You'll Never Forget!
17th to 19th Oct
Wacky Wine Weekend
- Wacky Wine Weekend Celebrates 10 Years Of Unrivalled Success - Demonstrating the Robertson Wine Valley’s commitment, innovation and excellence in wine tourism development
5th to 8th Jun
- Impact Adventure Co. and McGregor Tourism proudly present a fabulous 3-day Mountain Bike event in McGregor.
Registration on Thursday evening. Cycling, food stalls, wine-tasting and lots of fun Friday - Sunday.
11th to 14th Sep
- Join us for a weekend in McGregor and help explore new and exciting routes for the Ride2Nowhere 2014 event! Or just come along for a bit of fun and enjoy the outdoors of McGregor!
cost: R700.00 per person
*Partners, friends, non-riders welcome!
25th to 27th Apr
MMM MCGREGOR FESTIVAL
- Linking creativity to a celebration of comestibles, this event brings together galleries & gastronomy, entertainment & eateries…so say ‘mmmM’, as you sample the mastery of the cellar, the kitchen and studio…
29th to 31st Aug
Absa Cape Epic in McGregor
- Voted the best reception at the 2012 Absa Cape Epic - returning in 2014 for an even bigger and better welcome!
25th Mar only
Hands On Harvest
- February Grape Harvest Wine Festival.
Pick 'em !
Stomp 'em !
Ferment 'em !
Enjoy em !
This year features the 'Amazing Race', 10 teams, 10 wineries, 10 activities, one winner !
Click on the www button above for the full hoh Program .
1st to 3rd Feb
McGregor Open Gardens
- Remember, McGregor Open Gardens in October. 10am-4pm each day.
There will be ten gardens to visit, with a great variety of planting, but emphasis will be on indigenous and waterwise gardens.
Contact Ann Bedford on the number below
18th to 19th Oct
- Wineries and Guesthouses from Ashton, Bonnievale, McGregor and Robertson will welcome visitors into their homes, to their dining tables and onto their farms for a 'slow' food & wine experience. Long tables, lazy afternoons, good food and wine.
Named 'Best Wine Route promotion 2007,2008' by Graham Howe (renowned travel journalist - wine dot coza
8th to 10th Aug