Wacky Wine Weekend
- Wacky Wine Weekend Celebrates - Demonstrating the Robertson Wine Valley’s commitment, innovation and excellence in wine tourism development
2nd to 5th Jun
McGregor Open Gardens
- Magic of Nature - with rainbow colours in a rain shadow. 11 Gardens with community project and also visiting horticultural experts. Remember, 22 & 23rd Oct 10am-4pm.
There will be ten gardens to visit, with a great variety of planting, but emphasis will be on indigenous and waterwise gardens.
Contact Ann Bedford on the number below
22nd to 23rd Oct
- An annual 3-day Mountain Bike Race based in the beautiful valley of McGregor with a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Same start and finish venue daily with a short (40km) or Long (60km) route to choose from.
Proper mountain biking, with adventurous routes, food stalls, wine-tasting, supporter and kids activities and lots of fun from Friday - Sunday.
8th to 11th Sep
MMM MCGREGOR FESTIVAL
- … say ‘mmmM’, as you sample wines & foods from mmm..Marketstalls, or eatery menus with an artistic flavour…
24th to 25th Sep
From R 50 per head
- Wineries and Guesthouses from Ashton, Bonnievale, McGregor and Robertson will welcome visitors into their homes, to their dining tables and onto their farms for a 'slow' food & wine experience. Long tables, lazy afternoons, good food and wine.
Named 'Best Wine Route promotion 2007,2008' by Graham Howe (renowned travel journalist - wine dot coza
7th to 10th Aug
McGregor Poetry Festival
- McGregor Poetry Festival
When: Friday 28 August to Sunday 30 August 2015
Where: McGregor, Western Cape, Sa
Categories: Annual Festivals / Arts & Culture
28th to 30th Aug
- Join in Team Sports, Family fun games, Activities and Entertainment for all the local Community; Nov 29th from midday
28th Nov only
Wine on the River
- The Robertson Wine Valley brings you this years Wine on the River Festival.
This idyllic open-air wine festival takes place on the banks of the Breede River at the Goudmyn Farm between Robertson and Bonnievale.
an Experience You'll Never Forget!
14th to 16th Oct
McGregor Poetry Festival
- A 3-day national festival dedicated to poetry providing an opportunity for poets to be showcased and honoured.
26th to 28th Aug
Winter Book Fair!
- Reuse Boekemark - McGregor
‘n Absolute Boekefees!
Kom snuffel gerus!
Giant Winter Book Fair
Love good books and great bargains?
This one is for you!
20-22 May 10am to 5pm ( Sunday 3pm)
20th to 22nd May
Hands On Harvest
- 2016 Grape Harvest Wine Festival.
Pick 'em !
Stomp 'em !
Ferment 'em !
Enjoy em !
This year features the 'Amazing Race', 10 teams, 10 wineries, 10 activities, one winner !
Click on the www button above for the full hoh Program .
6th Feb to 27th Mar