Absa Cape Epic in McGregor
- Voted the best reception at the 2012 Absa Cape Epic - returning in 2014 for an even bigger and better welcome!
25th Mar only
Sixth Annual Book Fair!
- Reuse Boekemark - McGregor
‘n Absolute Boekefees!
Kom snuffel gerus!
Giant Winter Book Fair
Love good books and great bargains?
This one is for you!
25 to 27 May 2012
23rd to 25th May
McGregor Open Gardens
- Remember, McGregor Open Gardens in October. 10am-4pm each day.
There will be ten gardens to visit, with a great variety of planting, but emphasis will be on indigenous and waterwise gardens.
Contact Ann Bedford on the number below
18th to 19th Oct
Hands On Harvest
- February Grape Harvest Wine Festival.
Pick 'em !
Stomp 'em !
Ferment 'em !
Enjoy em !
This year features the 'Amazing Race', 10 teams, 10 wineries, 10 activities, one winner !
Click on the www button above for the full hoh Program .
1st to 3rd Feb
Wine on the River
- The Robertson Wine Valley brings you this years Wine on the River Festival.
This idyllic open-air wine festival takes place on the banks of the Breede River at the Goudmyn Farm between Robertson and Bonnievale.
an Experience You'll Never Forget!
17th to 19th Oct
Wacky Wine Weekend
- Wacky Wine Weekend Celebrates 10 Years Of Unrivalled Success - Demonstrating the Robertson Wine Valley’s commitment, innovation and excellence in wine tourism development
5th to 8th Jun
McGregor Food And Wine
- Serenade spring and savour the good life at McGregor's 2013 Food and Wine Festival. Relish tastes of country fare both trad and trendy, sip winning wines that range from robust reds to delicate organic whites. Crafts, art, and entertainment for all ages are on the menu. Bring your family and friends, book your beds and revel in our handmade hospitality.
30th Aug only
- Join us for a weekend in McGregor and help explore new and exciting routes for the Ride2Nowhere 2014 event! Or just come along for a bit of fun and enjoy the outdoors of McGregor!
cost: R700.00 per person
*Partners, friends, non-riders welcome!
25th to 27th Apr
- Wineries and Guesthouses from Ashton, Bonnievale, McGregor and Robertson will welcome visitors into their homes, to their dining tables and onto their farms for a 'slow' food & wine experience. Long tables, lazy afternoons, good food and wine.
Named 'Best Wine Route promotion 2007,2008' by Graham Howe (renowned travel journalist - wine dot coza
8th to 10th Aug