Check this page frequently for up to date seasonal specials offered by businesses in McGregor.
Rhebokskraal Olive Estate
- Rhebokskraal is a working olive farm just outside Mc Gregor and offers affordable accommodation on farm as well as Rhebokskraal olyf Kombuis in the Villagers farm stall in Mc Gregor where people can taste and buy olives and lots more.
Sleeps 10 From R 250 pp/n R 750 complete
- Set in the heart of the village is the well loved Temenos Retreat Centre.
What began as a small contemplative garden is now flourished a renowned Retreat visited over and over again by local & overseas visitors.
Sleeps 10 From R 300 pp/n
- The Wine Farm Cottages are beautiful self-catering, fully equipped cottages with open plan lounges and kitchen and patios. Equipped with outdoor fire and braai facilities.
Sleeps 7 From R 150 pp/n
- A thatched cottage in traditional Cape style with view over vineyards towards the Riviersonderend mountains. Tswalu has the benefit of a large covered verandah for cool semi-outdoor living looking onto a shady and secluded garden. Perfect for a relaxing time away from city bustle, or as a base to explore McGregor and the Breede River Valley. Sleeps 4
Sleeps 4 From R 250 pp/n
Fountain Place Guesthouse
- Charming spacious suites with garden views and private entrances. High quality surroundings and service at an affordable price " 3 Star rated, 4 star service" (recent guest comment).
Sleeps 4 From R 395 pp/n
- One of McGregor's historical gems. This charming and romantic little thatched cottage dates back to the late 1800's. It has been beautifully restored and offers everything that you could dream of for a comfortable country getaway. Features include an en-suite double bedroom, open plan kitchen/lounge, private porch and lush garden with hammock and bean bags to relax in. You may never want to leave!
Sleeps 2 From R 295 pp/n
- Orchard Cottage is a beautiful, vintage thatch roof cottage located in an apricot orchard.
Children 2 years old and younger stay free.
Sleeps 5 From R 250 pp/n R 600 complete
Tanagra Guest Wine Farm
- Tanagra is an idyllic wine & guest farm with character providing stylish and yet authentic accommodation in 6 cottages (self-catering/B B& B)- the ideal for the wine & nature lover. Private verandahs boasting scenic views. Indoor & outdoor fireplaces. Pool. Walking & hiking trails on farm or on adjoining Vrolijkheid Nature Reserve.
Sleeps 10 From R 350 pp/n R 700 complete
- Time Out is a self-catering suite for one or two people. Situated in the upper part of the village, this is the ideal place for some time out.
Sleeps 2 From R 250 pp/n
Fountain Place Cottages
- Two charming self catering cottages - one sleeps up to four, the other up to five. Pets welcome. Ideal for families. Cosy lounges with fireplaces. Comfortable and private stoep areas with own braai facilities.
Sleeps 5 From R 295 pp/n