Check this page frequently for up to date seasonal specials offered by businesses in McGregor.
- A thatched cottage in traditional Cape style with view over vineyards towards the Riviersonderend mountains. Tswalu has the benefit of a large covered verandah for cool semi-outdoor living looking onto a shady and secluded garden. Perfect for a relaxing time away from city bustle, or as a base to explore McGregor and the Breede River Valley. Sleeps 4
Sleeps 4 From R 350 pp/n
- Orchard Cottage is a beautiful, vintage thatch roof cottage in a large child friendly garden with a play place. The cottage can accommodate up to 4 adult guests and has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room, and a kitchen.
Sleeps 4 From R 300 pp/n R 850 complete
- Huis is a cluster of three self-catering heritage cottages around a charming central courtyard. An ideal space for family weekends, romantic getaways for two or for groups travelling together.
Sleeps 6 From R 350 pp/n R 700 complete
Tumbleweed Cottage McGregor
- Tumbleweed Cottage, a McGregor self catering accommodation to rent for holidays and short stays / Weekend country getaway close to Cape Town
Sleeps 6 From R 500 pp/n R 2400 complete
- Sleeps four people: 2 double bedrooms, 2 shower rooms, living room and kitchen with large scullery
(ideal for parking bikes), spacious stoeps, large enclosed garden, outside shower, fireplace and wifi, Well behaved pets welcome by arrangement.
Sleeps 4 From R 450 pp/n R 1800 complete
- Newly renovated double room in delightful old Cape home circa 1880 with own entrance and off-street parking. The house has a thatched roof, traditional reed ceilings and wooden floors. It is adjacent to Millstone Pottery and Gallery where hosts Paul and Nina have been making wood-fired pots for 20 years.
Sleeps 2 From R 400 pp/n R 600 complete