Mind and Body
Why not pamper yourself while you are here? There are many places and therapists offering treatments and holistic healing to invigorate and stimulate your body, mind and soul. You could really 'opt-out' and go on a silent retreat or join a meditation group.
Places offering alternative therapies and healing are listed below in random order.
- Aromatherapy, the art and science of using essential oils of plants to promote healing of the Body, Mind and Emotions. Each oil has its own unique healing properties and fragrance and by skilful blending of the oils and therapeutic body massage, the symptoms of many ailments including stress, anxiety, exhaustion, depression and headaches can be greatly reduced.
Hair and Beauty Therapy
- Debbie Mosca for Bridal packages, Make Up & Hair, Manicures & pedicures, beauty treatments.
With years of Industry experience and ongoing education, she offers a service that is technically accurate, totally precise and inspired by the most current visions.
From R 200 per session
- Jin Shin Jyutsu brings balance to the body's energies, which promotes optimal health and well-being, and facilitates our own profound healing capacity. It is a valuable complement to conventional healing methods, inducing relaxation and reducing the effects of stress.
Deirdre Scott Rogerson
- Massage Therapy and Sports/Deep Tissue Massage. Couples Massages or treatments together, Organic facials with the Just Pure range of products. Salt exfoliation/detox scrubs and nourishing Mud Wraps. Healing Reiki or Crystal Massage. Treat yourself, because you deserve it!
- Atholl offers a therapeutic Swedish massage that incorporates elements from other massage traditions to soothe and balance body, mind and spirit.
1 hr - R270
1,5 hrs - R330
From R 270 per session
- Mat McGregor Alternative Technology Centre, is an example of sustainable living, with cob houses, compost toilets, off the grid and permaculture gardens, along with its own selfcatering unit Little Cottage.