Terms and Conditions
- McGregor Tourism, the official Tourism Bureau and its website currently located at 53 Voortrekker Street, McGregor, retains all rights, title and interest in and to all information displayed on this website, unless indicated otherwise.
- Users of this website shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person or any statutory legislation.
- Users agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
- Users acknowledge that absolute security of this site, or transactions performed on it, is not possible.
- McGregor Tourism has the right to take whatever action it considers appropriate to preserve the security of this site or transactions performed on it.
- McGregor Tourism is entitled to suspend your access to this site without notice to you.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The content of this site is the property of McGregor Tourism and is protected by South African and international copyright laws. All copyright trademarks (registered, pending or unregistered), business names and other intellectual property rights used as part of this website are vested in McGregor Tourism and /or its licensors.
- You are permitted to print out or download information and content from this website for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any medium, any part of this website or its content without the written consent of the McGregor Tourism Bureau.
- You may not make any part of the website available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the Internet or otherwise unless you have been authorised to do so in writing by the McGregor Tourism.
- If you do use the content of this site for unauthorised purposes, or if you use any other intellectual property belonging to McGregor Tourism and its licensors you will be liable to McGregor Tourism for any damages it may suffer (which you acknowledge it may suffer) and you may also be liable to civil or criminal prosecution.
- You indemnify McGregor Tourism for every single consequence flowing from your unauthorised use of the content of this site and your use of McGregor Tourism's other intellectual property.
- With regard to the collection of information and privacy, you give McGregor Tourism the right to perform statistical analyses of the personal data provided by you and to use or allow other parties to use such data for research. No personally identifiable information will be wilfully disclosed.
Links to other sites
- While this website may provide links to other websites, McGregor Tourism has no control over such sites.
- Links are provided for convenience only and no endorsement of any party, products or services is expressed or implied. McGregor Tourism accepts no liability for the accuracy or otherwise of any content or security of any activity carried out on other such sites.
Limitation of Liability
- McGregor Tourism does not accept any liability to you except as required by law whether in contract or delict arising out of or in connection with this website.
- You accept all responsibility and risk for the use of this website and its contents.
- Damages shall include direct, indirect, general, special, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
- This website is operated by McGregor Tourism from its offices within the Republic of South Africa. It can be accessed from all countries around the world where the local technology permits.
- This site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under the McGregor Tourism's control.
- McGregor Tourism cannot guarantee that a hacker will not obtain access to communications between you and the site.
- McGregor Tourism's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision hereof shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- In using this site, you undertake to conform to generally acceptable Internet etiquette and to abide by prevailing law.