Art Route McGregor
10 venues, 10 experiences
- Local artists, potters and crafters offer a range of works created in McGregor. Ten venues offer the visitor as many experiences. A brochure with a map, open times and contact details is available at the Tourism Office.
Safe Parking ✔ Wheelchair Access ✔
Children Welcome ✔
Non Smoking ✔
Tel 023 6251954
Mob 023 6251954
1. African Queen Studio: exquisite chandeliers and jewellery made
from jacaranda pods and glass beads.
2. Dragonfly Studio: handmade silver jewellery and beaded items.
3. Edna Fourie Gallery: a light-filled gallery, exhibiting
ethereal oil paintings.
4. Garden Art: handcrafted brass, steel and copperware
eg. sundials and weathervanes.
5. Lion House Gallery: drawings, beautiful fabric collages and
6. Manara: meditative figures in clay
7. Millstone Pottery: handcrafted, wood-fired pottery including
stoneware, porcelain and raku.
8. Olyf Kombuis Gallery: colourful artworks in oil pastels
and paper collage.
9. Temenos: a contemplative, secret garden with sacred spaces,
sculptures and architectural gems.
10. Victoria Dryden: contemporary expressionistic art works in oil
and mixed media